Saturday 2 July 2011

A Worthy Throw Back


This is a guy who would have fitted into my old blog perfectly - (kinda) blond and so luscious you'd find it hard not to just eat him, in a manner of speaking.

And I reckon I'd be taking my first spoonful here ...


... before I turned my gastronomic attention here - though I suspect I'd never get past this superb dish ...


... but I may be tempted to move on by one of the more exotic specialities of the house ...



If the fare is of a certain (very high) level, seconds of course are mandatory ...


An aside: if have time to linger here a little, you might like to do a quick 'Spot the Difference' thing with #3 - five points of difference is a good score!



I like a curvy dick - not to everyone's taste, but makes for easy consumption, if you get my drift. You know, goes down ya throat kinda easily - in the 69 position, that is ...


Now just to review the menu before I begin to make my choice ...






... a choice which naturally enough will include all the above.

So guys, what's to your taste of this fine fare?

If deciding is an issue, click on the images - they are so damn large they practically jump out into your living room, study, bedroom, choir pew or wherever you are doing your 'No Speed Bumps'.

21 comments:

  1. er nice shirt lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My taste on this fine fare? Don't bother to wrap him, I'll eat him here. Lucious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's my taste of this guy?
    I'd LOVE to have a taste of him.
    But I doubt I would be satisfied with just a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so "hungry" that I'm almost starving to death! I'd slurp and lap this guy until we were both soaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey rick

    reckon i'd slurp him down in a single swallow - but then i always was a bit on the piggy side where 'food' is concerned

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bannister - yep a feast fit for, well, a king - sumptuous and very i want some more-ish

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey greg

    a taste sensation i'd say, and yep a taste would only be the beginning - would i be able to stop, that's the question!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey skip

    yep, i hope they stop - i had two other blogs in waiting which were removed last week - so the grand total of 5, includng a fetish one i had bubbling away quietly on th side

    glad you still following us in this new!

    best

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey anon

    yeah, i coiuldn't keep my eyes off the shirt either - someone said there was a naked guy in there somewhere - must have missed him myself - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. No13 is a fave...just know the monster's eye is upon me. Now if only it would shed a crystalline salty tear for me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey nywla

    the monster may look away ... just long enough ... that crystalline tears may not be necessary

    good to hear - take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Delicious! Just the summer treat I like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Handsome guy and nice equipment.
    Wouldn't mind him for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Nick

    What a hunk, love the photo of him sitting on the floor holding that gorgeous curved cock, just want to get down there with him and give a helping hand or mouth? Love all the photo's, one of the best so far, my dick is still hard just seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully you are out on vacation somewhere having a great time. Been awhile since your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey Torontonian - suspect i'd be wanting him for a week - a good experiment can't be rushed! didn't donna summer have something to say about a slow hand!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey bob

    it's winter here and curiously enough i reckon he'd be good winter fair too!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice crudite - or is he the dip?

    And, grrrrr, your five points of difference: do the slight differences in angle of shoot and framing, which together account for lots of differences count as one difference each? You distracted me from looking at his finer points to concentrate on banisters and pot-plants, though skin-tone and penile support did feature!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey sticks

    i reckon 5 points of different wins you an hour in the sack with him, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey anon

    yeah, it's a great set - seen others of him but this tops the bill

    cheers, nick

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey greg

    yep, life's been a bit hectic - in a good way - but gagging to do more posts!

    and will take a wander over to your blog when i finish this

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete