Friday 14 October 2011

ID Crisis Averted

Adam Ayash is the total hottie in question, and just to refresh your memory before we get to the new stuff, the photoshopped ...


... and unphotoshopped images ...


... that put my blood pressure at dangerous levels.

Furious googling only produced images such as ...










... which, while hot, don't remotely stand up well against one full frontal hard dick shot.

In the absence of real full montys, I thought I'd add some more photo-shops, from the more ...




... to even the even more successful ...




... efforts.

What do you think?


Reckon I can fantasise with these till the real thing becomes available!

9 comments:

  1. hey david and rick

    yep, scorching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey! Don't you just HATE it when a model won't expose everything for us to goggle over???? lol.
    I've actually collected more than a few of those kind of models. I must be getting less horny in my old(er) age......
    (lol - NOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey greg

    for me totally scorching - and sadly i'm having to do with the photoshops ... till the god in heaven delivers the real thing!

    cya

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY SHIT>>>this is a GOD!..but with my wonderful travels online ,most guys that pose for AAG are doing it for the pay...so fuck that..this guy is too hot!


    xo
    TONY

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pointer - yep, possibly THE most erotically beautiful man on the planet - think my jocks just fell down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam vente a Italia y casate conmigo... Tu culito ya no pasará nunca hambre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que verga más rica, seguro que es un buen macho dominante.

    ReplyDelete