Monday 9 June 2008

Some Great Big Long Fat Dicks - For Unreconstructed Size Queens

I know none of you guys out there are size queens - so you'll wanna leave this particular post right now ... and maybe come back to the blog tomorrow for the very intellectual artsy post - NOT!

And of course if you did happen to be a secret size queen consumed by appropriate self-loathing, I wouldn't wanna rekindle your ideologically unsound urges - NOT!

So, just and only for anthropological purposes, here are a few great big long fat dicks ... to start the research data for your PhD thesis:

[1]


[2]


[3]


[4]


[5]


[6]


[7]


[8]


[9]


[10]


[12]


[13]


[14]


So for your PhD research study, which of these guys will you need to bring into the laboratory ... for much closer 'study' and 'examination' and 'experimentation'?

8 comments:

  1. Leather and fringe notwithstanding, I believe my subject for home study would be Mr. Romero.

    I have always wondered why I was in the brains' room when they were passing out big dicks. Seems so unfair.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! J'ai même cherché attentivement par ici:
    NOT ONE "size-queen" n'a pu être trouvée.
    Même pas moi - c'est tout dire!
    Ulysse

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey alan. i think my preferences would be for #1-10! but that's greedy isn't it? i wonder if i care! i'd share them after i'd used them - or go second - i'm not in a hurry! nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to #11 or have you saved him for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey victor - the dick of #11 was too big to fit on the page! so of course i had to take him home to do some serious reduction work! sadly it didn't get any smaller after all my efforts - he's as big as ever and can't be posted! you'll just have to imagine him - 18" and thick and ... - you get the idea! nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ulysse! i'm a small size queen - small to medium does t perfvectly for me. beyond that there are gagging issues - or my technique is lousy. i prefer to think the former. encore, merci beaucoup, mon ami. nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. for me..the Bigger the Better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. in my heart of hearts, deep down, i know you have a point kevyn!

    ReplyDelete