Thursday 23 October 2008

What's in a Name? Everything, Actually!


My favorite word for it is 'dick'. Friendly yet uncompromisingly hot.

'Cock' (for me) sounds a bit too aggressive, not that aggro is a totally bad thing!

And 'prick' is nice and medium hot but has unfortunately gathered round it other associations!

'Penis'? Mmm. Has this word actually been used by two genuine gay guys - ever? Accept when they visit a clap doctor - but even then!

'Schlong' was popular on the gay scene here for a while and has a certain appeal. Makes it sound long and fat and heavy! Mmm - maybe this is my new favorite all over again!

And of course there are the euphemisms, such as 'the crown jewels'. Which are truly sad ... accept when you're telling Great Aunt Maude about the surprise you got when ripped down the jocks of the guy you picked up last Saturday night only to find ... ! As she stuffs down another big ... hot ... sticky ... scone - in rabid expectation.

And when Dayton here rolls over onto his back ...

Dayton Schlosser

... I'll be coining a new word for it - 'a schlosser'! Shortish, very thick, small pink head and with a big pulsating vein down the left side? Come on Dayton - prove me wrong!

I imagined there were a ton of words for it but am finding it hard to grind out a list of even 10!

Is it just me?

Just tell me what all the other ones are!

Now you may think this is all just an excuse for a dick post. And of course it is! So without further ado ...

[1]


[2]


[3]


[4]


[5]


[6]


So guys, of these 'big boys' which make your mouth - or butt hole - twitch?

7 comments:

  1. Which of those guys make my butt hole twitch? I can't narrow it down anymore than #2 thru #6, with a special mention of #4, Jake Havoc.
    I could easily fall in love with that man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take the last one, no. 6, something about 'naughty boy' in that one, smoking or not...

    Also I believe that my voice would change after riding his tower.....

    beaumec

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beaumec

    yeah, #6 looks as tho he knows his business - certainly wouldn't be saying 'don't know what i wanna do in bed - what do you wanna do?'

    would your voice become the high song of the sirens - or something deep and gruffer? a squeal or a grunt? for me it depends ... .

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    any particular reason you left #1 out? LOL - just too big? see it as a challenge. or turn him into a bottom!

    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. i give my vote to number 3!!! such lovely... bye guys!! gab from france

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gab from france. #3 is called Leighton Stultz - totally hot AND a big dick - if the two aren't the same. have tons of pics if you're interested. take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anon

    often thought there should be a word for the noise a dick makes when it's pulled down and released to slap on a guy's stomach - could we use the word 'swang' as a verb too?

    cos jay at sean cody swangs particularly well

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete