Friday 24 April 2009

Rodrigo Calazans Close-Up - Magically Hot AND Adorable


Now, I hate 'model shoots' with all that insane posturing - but I've always found Rodrigo Calazans so hot AND adorable that I couldn't resist some images and putting together a video.

Whatever he 'touches' turns to pure gold - even giggling and fatuous 'on the ground' work.





He's got sweet and innocent and earnest under startling control ...


... along with thoughtful and sensitive (though maybe this one is not as good as the others) ...


... and can crank out a 1000000 megawatt smile (is that big?) with consummate ease!


And if this is not a face you could snog for a very very long time ... .


Okay, put together with some Boyzone ...



Any silly comments about all him being fake or a model-ish put-on will simply not be believed! LOL!

POSTSCRIPT - SOME GRATUITOUS BODY PARTS - AND A PEAK AT THE BUSH






Even F A B in B and W - who would have known!

8 comments:

  1. and what a beautiful bush on his chest he has...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that smile were for me his body could be like Jabba the Hutt and I wouldn't care.


    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome face and cute smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    yeah, not my usual type of guy but there's something very seductive about this guy for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anon

    you are right - two hot bushes in fact!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey alan

    my sentiments exactly - after all is said it's the smile for me - the real G spot

    'chat' later

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep,you got it right, the smile does it, and just the glimpse of the bush is really quiet erotic, well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey juicer

    yep, the smile does it for me too - super big time!

    and just getting a peak at the bush gets you really wanting more!

    ReplyDelete