Tuesday 23 June 2009

A Particularly High R. F.


I like my guys blokey but with a high R.F. (Rootability Factor) - and Janik Kovar has it for me.


A kinda gritty attitude ... with a solid tight compact bod, hairy legs and a big thick hard dick ...


... but the moment he reads what's on your mind, his legs spring open and up to offer you the entrance to paradise - his hairy crack and puckered butt hole ...


And the second he senses you're interested, he spins round to do the ultimate rootability position ...


Reckon it'd only take a nanosecond to drop my jocks and ... do I really need to say the rest?!

6 comments:

  1. Nick, I agree with your RF factor...especially the last photo (perhaps RF can also be Rimmability Factor?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely does have a lot of that "RF" factor you are talking about!
    I think I also would call him a "total package" as well.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey greg

    r u right - he fits into so many categories apart from the 'fuckability' one (

    i wonder if 'fuckability' is different from 'rootability' - what do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey art

    u bet!

    reckon these 2 categories are related - cos one seems to go just before the other (rim > root)

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say that "rootability" would involve more crazy animal-like sex than just fuckability. Unfortunately I'm not getting either recently! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg

    i reckon it includes both - in about equal amounts

    hope a rootable/fuckable animal-like guy crosses your path (or your bed) soon!

    best

    nick

    ReplyDelete