Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Pavel and Chris Shows Rolls On

At the risk of seeming obsessional (as if I/you care - LOL!), I've posted three Pavel and Chris videos on my 'Nick's Hottest Videos' blog.

And my internet buddies Greg has a great post of Pavel soloing on his blog 'Gay Dreams and Hopes'.

Now Pavel and Chris do so much together they seem like an old married couple ... but still manage to make it scorching hot, at least for me.

Like ...




... and ...








... and finally ...







My excuse for all this is of course .... Pavel's a cute hairy-ish blond guy!

2 comments:

  1. You have every right to post as much of Pavel... aka aka aka... as much as you want to! Another guy I don't think I could get enough of.
    And that Chris guy isn't bad either.

    Thanks for the shout-out by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg

    thanks for the encouragement - not that i need it!

    BTW i found a long video of these two and uploaded it to rapidshare:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/240719289/Pavel_in_bed.wmv.html

    so enjoy it if you download it

    a bit more 'romance' (playing in bed and kissing) before the hot hot rooting - and pavel gets fucked for a hot change

    ReplyDelete