Monday 3 May 2010

Final 'New Organ' News Flash - A Very Best Solution!


Bet you're all getting pretty tired of all these New Flashes ... but I reckon I now have a very best solution to potential removal/suspension/whatever!

I've created a new email account (nickraymondhall@gmail.com ... mmm!) and from that a new (and last !) 'The New Organ Between My Ears' blog (LINK).

This new blog's up and running - I've exported absolutely everything from here to there, including 'Comments'! Just need to add 'Look and Read Blogs' and 'One-Handed Look Blogs'.

So each time I post here I'll just put a copy there to keep up-to-date, as you can see I'm already doing from the image above.

Okay, a final book-marking of the newest 'New Organ' for any a 'End of Days' situation - and now let's all just get down to frisky business here - either above the neck or below the waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment