Tuesday 18 May 2010

'Show and Tell' and More


I could hardly wait to post when I first came across our friend Andreas here back in January last year. And this impulse was as strong when I saw more images a few days back. So here we go again - very happily on my part!

These first few seem to be in the form of a kinda of a 'show and tell'.



... and I must confess I'm quite happy to be shown and told ...



... especially in close-up ...


... and in other orientations ...



But in this naked-guy-in-bed-and-a-cameraman situation, push has always gotta cum to shove ...



Love the calm here ...


... just before the storm ...







Andreas finishes up with the equivalent of the long shot signalling the end of a film ...


... which of course is appropriate cos there ain't no more to cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment