Saturday 1 December 2012

It's Election Time Again - 
You'll Need To Exercise Your 'Civil Rights'

Actually, I've ever heard my John Thomas called this before - though I've never heard it called 'John Thomas' either.

More usually it's 'f*** me with that big (or a selection from the short list of usual alternatives) d***' - but whatever.

I often wonder why it's 'that dick' rather than 'your dick' - any ideas?

But I'm getting distracted from the real business at hand.

Now you know the drill - 10 candidates and three 'vacancies' so to speak, though you may well have exercised your 'civil rights' and 'filled the position' after just one of these hotties! Wink wink.

 1 Black Hoodie Man

  2 Retro Man (who got me off many a time in my school days!)

  3 Big IS Beautiful Man

  4 The Man Who Wants 'Art' in His Shot

  5 Total Erotica Man (scorchin'!!!!!)

 6 Back-To-The-Days-When-Life-Was-Blond Man

 7 Just Tommy Defendi ('Just' - oh yeah!)

 8 Furry-Where-It-Counts Man (well, for me!)

 John Wahlberg - In A Word, Perfection

10 Marco

Ok, guy, jocks down and 'render you verdict'!

I vote for 5 followed by 10 ... followed by all the rest. I'd hate to discriminate!

12 comments:

  1. Impossible to choose. Each one of these young men (including at least 2 who must be close to my age now) are uniquely and lustfully beautiful in their own right.

    All winners here and bless them, every one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey O!Daddie

      you are absolutely right - so rick has the right idea of just working down the list- and being so inclusive has a sense of being democratic

      though i do stop and # 5 and #10 each time i scroll through the pics! #5 in particular - i think i'll request him as by BF in my next life!

      Delete
  2. No.1 caught my eye right away so I'll start with him, then work my way numerically through the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey rick

      good strategy - maybe i'll start from the other end and pas you in the middle - we can have a chat about how it's going so far!

      Delete
  3. Hi Nick,

    Well.....I see they're all members of the Bush family. I never thought I'd vote for a Bush. But for me it's between nos. 1 and 3 with #3 having a slight edge because of the color differentiation from his circumcision. (Too fussy?)

    I love Erection Day....oops, I mean Election Day.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ken

      yes, even mrs bush senior is apparently there - she's in disguise - i wonder which one she is? could she be my fav. number 5!

      #3 does me super big time - dark, handsome, big dick, great shoulders ... need i go on!

      Delete
  4. 8, 1, 7 and the rest equal fourth place. So difficult to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv em all. Would take em all. But I have to start with #5 first.
    super guys
    RickG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv em all. Would take em all. But I have to start with #5 first.
    super guys
    RickG

    ReplyDelete
  7. The question for me isn't which one I would do. The question is which one would I do FIRST.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i go for #5 - for me the perfect guy!

    ReplyDelete