Friday 25 May 2007

Andrey Shows Latvians Have Balls

I met a guy from Latvia once, and I was reminded of him when I came across Andrey, aka Quiet Andrew (for reasons not immediately apparent).

This honey-coloured voluptuary is Blog Icon material. So better book my ticket to Vilnius without delay cos you’ll grab all the seats if I don’t!

Sumptuous is the word that comes to mind for Andrey, particularly his luscious stomach and its super hot dark bush and snail trail. I think what makes the trail irresistible is the way it diffuses and melds into his muscular buttery abdomen. If I were I cannibal, Andrey would be high on my menu. Sashimi, of course. With a side order of very runny honey, spiked with cinnamon.

And then there’s dessert, just around the corner:

I’d be feasting on those balls and that tasty butt hole for days. Or months. Would I stop? Probably not, ever! And is that an archetypal man pussy or what!

Now Andrey can work a yellow couch to half to death, and most importantly knows how to do a grand finale:





As my post climax, here are some assorted close-up crotch and hole bits:





Having rather unnaturally dismembered Andrey, here he is, all put back together again, front and back:

PS I'm sure he could be considered an honorary member of the ‘Cute (Muscular) Hairy Blond Guys Club’!

5 comments:

  1. Andrey is really yummy! His cock is ordinary, regular and common, but his butt hole is really fantastic, maybe a crossbreeding of an "Anus Succulentus" and an "Anus Deliciosa". I really would like to fuck, and fuck, and fuck this delightful Latvian "Anus Hybrid"

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable and delectable boy-toy! i want him...
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you booked a ticket to Vilnius you would arrive in Lithuania. Try Riga for Latvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the snail trail, and the dessert is well worth waiting for and taking time over, like any delicious dessert it must excite the tongue

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey juicer

    i'd have a fuckin feast rimming him!

    hot hot hot - so erotic!!!

    big bush too

    gotta be perfect!

    nick

    ReplyDelete