Monday 14 May 2007

Dominance and Control


I remember coming across this photo a while back and being somewhat unsure of why I liked it so much.


On reflection, I realized it had some thing to do with the fact that his jeans were round his ankles. And then it occurred to me that it was this mild trussing up that was getting me hot. And I recognized pretty quickly that I was a trusser rather than trussee.

Over the last couple of years I’ve seen Master-Slave stuff about – personals at the back of gay magazines, parties offered at Headquarters, and so on. And have been a bit curious. But not acted on it in any way.

Then more recently I ran across the following pic and understood I’d made a whole lot of unexpected progress in my M-S development.


Though maybe it was just something to do with the cuteness of the guy and the thick pulsating veins in his feet.

I was not so sure bout the tape over his mouth. But perhaps I only liked him tapeless tohear the yells of protest as I slid my cock between the firm juicy buns! Just kidding. I think.

Now just where am I going to be in five years with all this?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the guy with his jeans around his ankles is HOT....and it might be for what you say, that he is semi-bound up, hard to get away with your pants around your ankles.

    Anyhow, great picture. Hope you are enjoying your week so fard.

    ReplyDelete