Sunday 17 August 2008

Trying to Animate Ricky Martinez aka Kiri Kalina

Look guys, I've been trying to animate Ricky Martinez from these photographs.


Using the ideas in my last post - you remember, Jim Clark's image-morphing photographs into film.


But I wanna take it just that one stage further - into real life!


I think I've got the right base material. Jim Clark would probably approve of this set.


Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any of the images to metamorphose into actual flesh and blood.


So what do you imagine I'm doing wrong?


When if I quickly glance down the page over all the images, I get some sorta action.


But it was not exactly what I was after.


(Feeling a bit like Doctor Frankenstein at this point!)

LOL!

6 comments:

  1. I love this dude - how have I managed to never see him before under either name?

    OMFG he is a FG

    Thank you Nice. Got more?

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those pics weren't so hot, I'd be laughing my ass off! Great post Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey greg. yep, it's the desperation of intense desire that makes this post work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alan. sent a bunch by email. should blow your 'sox' off! they are cameron jackson aka jirka aka jan aka krystof aka - vrata (any more you know of!?) with a guy called toma!! a very hot set anyway. what do you think? they do it for me, big time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are you trying to do by morphing? you dont want him speaking like Abe do you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey baxter - ricky speaking like himself would be the idea - doing all the other things he can do. will leave all the Abe stuff to Jim Clark. take care. nick

    ReplyDelete