Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hank - Red is Good, Very

Hank is obviously not the rip-roaring all-over carrot kinda red head ...


... it's more of an insinuation thing at first ...


... and you only get the full-blown effect - when you rip his jocks down ...


... and go right in for that all-important mouth-on-cock action.

You have to imagine this oral stuff a bit - with only Hank in the photo. Can you do that? He's sticking it right out - which helps ...


I think he's now trying to turn this into a 'take all of me' situation - cos he's after more than just an incredible BJ ...


... and I reckon the look on his face means 'I wanna root now - me or you, don't care' ...


Demanding, isn't he!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I love me a high-maintenance Red and I have no idea why I just said that but I know it was NOT a Freudian slip and how have you been Nick? (nice segue, right? sorry ...)

    Well, tc, stay well, love coming back to your blog after any unforeseen absence, it makes me want to dive into the depths of your..ahem..archives. You still rule my blogospheric world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pete

    i like to segue with you any time - as you know

    and i'm glad you're back in the blogosphere - if only momentarily visiting - from great antipodean depths

    hope things are very good with you - here we're being aggressively social at the moment - just that time of year - we are not socially desirable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you be a redhead lover too, eh Nick?
    Besides the obvious great body and fire-engine red pubes, gotta love that cute face and great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    have more than a passing interest ... but feel like i'm cheating on my blog namesakes - do it so often, actually! latins seem to be trking my 'fancy' these days

    hank (or was it yank? - LOL) is s cutie - that's hot - rare!

    best

    nick

    ReplyDelete