Monday 9 November 2009

Equine Guy


The phrase 'horse-hung' readily springs to mind looking at our friend here, doesn't it!

A diversion - equine dick is a delicacy in quite a few places ...


... but I think this is a whole other post ... on another site.

Though I must say I've loved roast cricket (tastes like peanut butter) and 'balot' (chick embryo) in the Philippines, grilled snake and sea slug in China, and crocodile in Darwin in Australia. So if you have an urgent need to make some horse dick soup ... you could check out 'beef torpedo'.

I digress. Maybe.

But back to Kelson here anyway - with his preview of cumming attractions ...




Actually, I suspect his dick is edible too - if you have a big enough 'appetite'!




BTW how's your 'appetite' going?


Kelson's cock is just SO very long and sleek and whatever else it is that makes it the thoroughbred race horse of dicks!


A standing ovation ... but surely this is the part we should be playing!




... oh well, if he must ...



... and he does such a damn fine job of it!


Now you'd be wrong if you thought Kelson was a one trick pony (sorry :<) - he has a truly great butt too - it just isn't fair! These cantilevered bubble buns are seen to best advantage by him half-putting on his boxers again ...
... momentarily of course ...





The close-up is almost too much for a sexually active guy to bear ...


And there's more ...








Ok. it's official - I'm emotionally drained - right out!

How bout you?

8 comments:

  1. I am generally a top, but that cock could convince me to flip on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shawn

    i have the same reaction as you - but wonder if i cold accommodate it all - it's sooooo fuckin long - imagine right in it'd be sticking out my mouth - not that i'd care - might just take other people by surprise

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still prefer Vincent - that hairy chest is just too sexy to ignore - but Kelson is definitely a close second. He's tall. He's lean. He's handsome. And I could honk on that dick for days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey harry

    on a slow night with nothing much in the offing, kelson would be a candidate ... but vincent is definitely the preferred option

    was just sent another vincent set - and am wondering if it's too soon for another post ... ... ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nick:

    When you're dealing with perfection, it's never too soon, never too late and never too much. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To tell you the truth, I much rather prefer Kelson to Vincent any day of the week.
    I just love everything about him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey greg

    glad someone else likes kelson too - he drives me crazy

    and vincent does too!

    well, u know me - just horny and slutty i guess - and loving being that way!

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey harry

    putting it together as we 'speak'!

    problem will be ... sopping at just one post!!!

    cya nick

    ReplyDelete