Thursday 19 November 2009

A Momentary Return To The Blond Bombshell!


Curiously, the fact that this guy is blond wasn't the first thing that caught my attention ... and I bet you can't possibly guess what did, not!

So obviously I've passed right on.

But then again, when his dick's not grabbing all the lime-light, I noticed that Florian Nemec is one of those ultimate blond hotties that used to and still does get me more than a bit interested.


Opps, my attention's drifting again ...


... and I think he's thinking 'Do you really care that much about the blond thing anyway?' ...



And to make the point even more strongly (couldn't resist that one!), he flashes the alternative gateway to paradise - first back ...


... and then front ...


And just when you thought there couldn't be anything more - he gets you right off the blond thing by featuring his big mouth-wateringly fleshy balls ...



However, when Florian slips into the 'I'm ready for my close-up Mr de Mille' position, I can't help but wonder whether, with his acres of incredibly 'naked', luscious, peaches-and-cream skin, ...


... to lick him ... or fuck him.

A pretty tasty crisis of choice!

9 comments:

  1. I know! I know! You were first attracted by his warm and inviting smile. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey harry

    you mean there was more than his 'warm and inviting smile'?

    i must check the photos again - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...can't you do both?
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey chris

    sure can, in fact, i have been planning the return of the blond for a while!

    i reckon a bloke called cameron should be next - so watch out

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY!
    That is one beautiful cock on that hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg

    yeah, as tho it's carved out of a piece of ... flesh, i guess!!!

    there are just so many things that i/you could do with a piece of a-grade prime cut like that!

    first there's ... actually the list is far too long!

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have thought the licking was a prequisite to the fucking. That gorgeous dick is certainly capable of some deep and penetrating experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kind of cock I like to suck

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey anon

    yeah, before the fucking bit!

    both ... equally

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete