Saturday 20 January 2007

Andre Oliviera - The Blog's Latin Icon

I've just found a new set of photos of Andre Oliviera aka Ricky Ricardo.

Now, as you know, there are guys that you come across who are actually perfect. Totally.

Of course, there may be an argument for this being an individual thing. You may even go so far as to say he is just okay-looking. If this is your view, you are mentally unhinged. And I would suggest seeking immediate psychiatric attention. Kidding - well, not really!




















The pink head of his cock makes it the hottest most suckable lollipop on the planet!

Enjoy OR many apologies to have involved you in my obsession!

5 comments:

  1. I just read through your recent posts and one struck a chord with me. You mentioned being at Delphi. When I visited Apollo's shrine, as a gay man I had the most uncanny feeling of being at home and completely at peace--where I belonged. It was very powerful and has remained with me in the years since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, i could happily spend hours or days in the company of this beautiful man....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi paul - or a life time! depending on what he is really like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly awesome pics. What fantastic legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anon

    i agree totally - unbelievably and fantastically sexy legs for me too - he's one of my all time very favorite guys!

    ReplyDelete