Wednesday 17 January 2007

Nicholos Reprise - For Paul in Athens

Bruce, a New Yorker now living in Venice and blogging Not so different, recently commented on my post 'My Grandmother and Antinous and Gay Sex':

'The ancients had a comfort with the human body that the Christian world has lost. Even the Renaissance couldn't put it back. It's as though with the advent of Christinity, western man had eaten the same apple as Adam and Eve, and were thrown out of the garden.'

His view is reflected in nature of the representations of sex, and gay sex, on ancient Greek vases and coins:







So why is Nickolos so coy about a free and easy full monty?









I keep wanting the next photo in the shoot! The one where Nickolos drops his underwear. The look on his face says teasingly 'I'm thinking about it'!

But he just moons us:

Not such a terrible second prize!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Nick, my curiosity fulfilled!I am blamed for it!... But my crush on Nikolos has not!... This guy IS god Dionysos -or Bacchus- the Greek god of sex and wine!!! But... nobody owns the gods... Thank you for your treat, wish you always the best, put your soul in your blog so we can read it, love truly, Paul, Athens, Greece. P.S. Your referance to my country makes me so proud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear paul - i am so very pleased you enjoyed the post - i am very happy to
    have been able to do this post. i have been to greece a number of times and
    truely love the country. by the way, we seem to have parallel but different crushes - mine on Andre Oliviera. look forward to keeping in contact. much love nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are full frontal nude pictures of this guy. I'm sure I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cj - love to see any u have! cya. nick

    ReplyDelete