Saturday 6 October 2007

Andre Oliveira - Blog Icon


I think in life, you only ever see a handful of guys that really blow you right away. And linger in your imagination - for ever.

I posted something on Andre Oliveira ages ago but have just found some more pics and, cos he is one of the very 'chosen few', I rushed off and am now tripping over myself to get them on my blog.

Now, when Andre does taking off swimmers, it's an international incident! Cars crash, trains derail. Planes vanish into the Bermuda Triangle. And usually sensible guys loose it. Like me!






And the guy has a sense of humour! Never thought of doing that cute number after I take my swim wear off.

It should be said that Andre does lazy, seductive, observed but detached sex god so so well! Very Dietrich!




And if there were any doubt about his flip side being inadequate in any way ... ... well, I'll let you guys be the judges. I like the slow reveal in this mini-set. And the quizzical raised eyebrow in the second photo - challenging you not to look.




Oral - a true feast. I'm drooling already! And that wet stuff on your keyboard is dribble too! Admit it.

All this and he cums too!





He has it all! I defy anyone to disagree. And not to go into collection mode.

1 comment: