Wednesday 31 October 2007

Skins and the Guys Attached


Some guys with skins you just want to jack-hammer fuck you within an inch of your like, like the bloke above. Even if you're a total top! He wouldn't ask you what you wanted - he knows. He'd just flip you over and stick it in and go for it! There's something about a skin peeling back each time he rams it in ... .

Same with the guy below, though he might not do it within and inch of your life. Perhaps only a foot ... .


And though blokey, the next guy would definitely ask questions, lots, and probably take you out to dinner first - and he'd insist on paying. Then offer you a coffee at his place. He wouldn't talk much. But after, he'd give you a damn good root. And awkwardly wait for you to piss off so he could get a sound night's sleep.


Now this guy would do the dinner and coffee things. He could kiss you, a lot, but my guess is he would be a rotten and lousy root. Just a feeling mind you! Not a size issue ... I think!



But this is all stupid spectulation - my advice to you would be to ignore all my blah blah and just enjoy looking at the skins.

You'll probably want/demand some close-ups, so I'll anticipate you. I'm pretty hot for the ones that hang down past the head ...



... and the tight ones with the head poking out.



Now, it's so fucking hot to bite on a skin and pull it with ya teeth ...



Though I reckon there's a technique involved here.

Of course you can self-tug/pull if there's no-one around:


Finally, don't you go crazy when a guy drops his jocks and cum's dripping off his skin - gets me in just the right frame-of-mind.


That is, hard and ready for ... well, whatever. I try not to have too many set ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh ... thank you, after years of hearing the yuks and ughs about the prepuce (here in America that is, where I came to live 19 years ago) I feel wanted ! Henceforth I shall cherish my adorable foreskin!

    ReplyDelete