Sunday 28 October 2007

Benny Drew - From Angel to Hottest Erotic Fuck

This guy has driven me to a romantic frenzy for such a long time. He's so fucking pretty. That, at first, I hardly noticed his dick. I knew he must have one, but I just couldn't recall the particulars ... .


A total total angel face. That is impossibly difficult to deviate from! Even when his cock's real hard and he's staring right at it.


But when Drew strips off completely, my thoughts about him can tend to turn southward, front and back:



And when he spreads out on a rug ... with that raised eyebrow ...


... and lifts his legs to get his dark furry stud hole in my face ...


... I'm real real hard, no sweat at all. And I'm ready to jack-hammer fuck him till I explode. Which would take about a nanosecond!

A new question now comes into my mind - Does Drew actually have a face?

No comments:

Post a Comment