Monday 8 October 2007

Diego - Potential Blog Icon?


Seem to have this Latin thing going at the moment. Hope it will not be a problem for too many people. As if! But please 'Comment' if you are seriously displeased.

As I am putting this together, I suddenly realize Diego has a strong family resemblance to Andre Oliveira of yesterday's post. So the theme thing is even stronger. As well as the Latin business, I think it's partly the tight muscled bod. But mainly the general features of the face, particularly the full broad mouth and cleft chin and set of the eyes.




Don't wanna see his boner do you - I don't know why cos it's hot. Well I'm going to force it on you anyway, so to speak.


Diego also targets a niche market:





And what post wouldn't be complete without a jerk and blow job, close-up!




Don't know about you, but a curved dick is a real turn on for me. What do you reckon?

1 comment: