Sunday 16 March 2008

The Erotic Pleasures of a Big Thick Black Bush


There's something about a big thick black bush that's hard to beat in any erogenous zones stakes. I just get totally mesmerized by their (what is it?) erotic intensity!



A couple of close-ups, in case ... you need it cos all the rest of any guy is now quite uninteresting.




Maybe the 'something' I mentioned is the way it teases and tickles and scours ya nose when you've taken all his cock right down ya throat - and you're sniffing away deep in the bush!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nick!!
    I guess U luv huge juicy goodsmelling cocks!!
    Strange indeed!! ME TOO!!!
    ;-)))

    1kiss on yrs!!

    gj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did I leave those damn hedge clippers!
    LOL

    Lawd though! That 4th guy makes me fucking hot all over. Probably because of that terrific body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scorching hot greg. and u're right - the amzing bod probably has lots to do with it. trimmed like that is an option for me as well as bushy - how bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 is just fine the way he is.
    Don't have to shave it off, just keep the bush from going wild! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree - while i like the look as it is, bushier for me is always better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep anon, they are very hot - and part of it is that!

    ReplyDelete