Sunday 2 March 2008

Harry Louis - An Ugly-Sexy Big Rough Root


If you like to feel as though you are going into labour - in reverse - when you manage to get porked by a super-sized meat injection, then Harry Louis is your man. And my guess is that Harry would not treat you like a lady ... but then this maybe exactly what you have in mind.


And you'd have to be (at least temporarily) into ugly-sexy rough rooting, with more than a dash of domination and insensitivity.


After all his posturing, I think Harry is getting ready to do you over - good and proper.


By the way, you'd be bound to follow up a brutal session like this with the classic 'Fuck, I couldn't sit down for a week!', accompanied by a pained wince and an unsteady stagger.

Now, again, if you hear Harry's a real whiz at crochet, needlepoint and tatting, keep this disquieting fact to yourself!

8 comments:

  1. OMFG!
    Look at that very thick piece of man-meat! I'd say anything or do anything (including asking him to mend some of my clothes) to get him into bed!
    Love that ripped body of his too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg. reckon everyone will want a bit of hokey-pokey from that fat piece of meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny...some bits of him ARE an oil painting. but why, oh why do these men shave/trim themselves so tidily?
    perhaps we could have a post discussing the desire/need to trim...
    anyway, he probably wouldnt want me to, but id fuck him :-)
    shaun

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anon - particularly the bit in the middle! and in cyber everyone wants us, maybe. yeah, i hated the trimmed look too - not hot at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick, me mate!

    Thank for more ars..eye-candy. I hate to say it but he looks as far from 'natural', 'raw', 'the genuine THING' as possible. I can handle the muscles, I can crave the Huge Thingummy (and I do... :P) but I have to agree with anon - I hate trimming in this specific case and am only very mildly tolerant of it (at all) in guys that are so furry all over I'd imagine some back-waxing (yes! pain! :P) or laser removal might be on the cards.

    Still, on my book nothing beats a slightly furry, fuzzy, naturally not-too-hairy-but-quite-so guy in HOTness points ;-)

    Multi-Hugs,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey peter. oh god yes - shaved crotch and hairy all over are dick softening characteristics for me too - so there are at least 3 of us in the world! maybe more - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what is wrong with you people! lol

    I'll take him no matter how much he trims!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg - look at it this way, when he comes to town (all clipped) there will be less competition for him!

    ReplyDelete