Thursday 27 March 2008

Hugh, Mike Roberts' Next Fuck Buddy!


The more I check out images of Hugh, the more I realize how great (actually I mean perfect) he is ... all over.

Great washboard. And obliques. Amazing furry bubble butt. Big thick long dick. And the densest dark hairy bush. And ... and ... and ... . He has it all!






Lucky Mike!

Of course when Hugh's done with Mike, he'll be rabidly after me ... or one of you guys! No-one else will ever matter to him again. He'll explain that Mike was a stupid mistake. And apologize a lot, and I mean a real lot. With tears and pleading hand gestures. You can just picture the pathetic scene. It'll be truly heart-rending.

Now remember, whoever gets THE CALL is duty-bound to tell the rest of us all about it! In detail. With photos. And audio recordings. And ... whatever.

Okay, I'm waiting. Reckon it'll be in the next couple of hours. Or before tomorrow night at least. But before next week!

8 comments:

  1. isn't he - can't imagine how he escaped our clutches till now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his body and the fact that he's so fucking sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about the furry butt and the bush. I'd love to have my face in that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. furry is the main theme of this post! all the rest is just non-essential extras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike will have to get in line--behind me!

    (Of course, that could be fun all by itself . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey keith - and i'll be joining that line - could go round the blog - think it's called an orgy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy has one of the nicest circumcisions I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete