Thursday 1 October 2009

Chris Russell - One Scorching Hot 4-Some


Not sure how many is too many photos for a post - but this definitely is way over the limit.

I guess it's a bit like the bottomless cup of coffee some cafes offer!

And my excuse (if one's needed) is that it's a hot hot session involving Chris Russell - say no more?



Chris has THE perfect pecs - big and juicy (but firm) and furry. With real cleavage - but in a good way.







Curiously enough, I don't mind all the arty props ... they give the goings on a certain something - though god knows what that might be if you had to put words to it.













Sucking takes the guy standing on the left just that bit too far ...


... and he has to has to take charge of his dick ... and blow his load.




... which gets his friend to grab his own dick to do the same ...



Love this image of Chris getting so hot watching the guy next to him blow ...


... he has to unload himself ...












And pashing at the end is always nice ...




... don't you think?

What's so great bout this video (among many great things!) is how clear it is and how much of it is in close-up ...



... so enjoy!

This is my five minutes plus edit of a fifteen minute video - which I've uploaded to Easy Share (click here).

Just in case you wanted more!

11 comments:

  1. love the vid I love the close ups of hard on especialy the way the nutts swing cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anon

    yep, always hot when a guy's big balls roll around - whatever position

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nick

    I am totally with you on Chris

    I think he is the most divine man on the planet

    Going through all your blogs - his fantastic hairy chest, his very hairy and strong arms, the best hairy thighs, a maginficent face and the best of all - a magnificent cock and balls - also some of the vid images have a peek at his very hairy love hole - how I would love a close up and I know you would too, Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anon

    i'm with you!

    it's the totally hunky furry bod and the classically beautiful model face - the dynamite combo for me

    and i guess we need more hole stuff!

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey alan

    that's the point - if he's hard thru all the big gay stuff ... it's enough for me (and you)

    i've got my wand out (no, not that one) and i'm waving it at the screen hoping to tease chris into the living room - not having a lot of success!

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 hot guys with fantastic cocks!What more could one ask from this post? I know! Wish i was the 5th guy to serve them all 4!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey BBGio

    make that 6!

    only issue is which of the original 4 will we go for first - LOL

    cya there

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just seeing Chris Russell's expression while getting sucked is enough for me to shoot my load!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey greg

    same here !

    wonder if we could just look at his expression and tell what was being done to him OR how far from unloading he is?

    LOL

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd have to be there personally to be sure.
    So set it up for me, would ya Nick? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey greg

    u r right

    so i emailed him this morning and he got right back to me - with his phone number - he said he' stay by the phone till you called

    the no is:

    (international) + 666 666 666 666 666

    seems a strange number but i'm sure he wouldn't kid us, don't you think?

    LOL

    cya
    nick

    ReplyDelete