Wednesday 28 October 2009

'I have been meditating on the very great pleasure ...' - A Postscript


Our Latino friend here is so damn cute (right word?) when he proselytizes about the exercise and health-giving values of a properly executed wank ...




... with, of course, an annotated demo of his own particular workout routine ...




His effectiveness as a 'great communicator' is, as much as anything, in the delivery - soft, caressing, seductive and intimate.



So I just couldn't resist reprising the earlier post - with some video support ...



Ok, I just need to do a bit of exercise ... back soon!

7 comments:

  1. I was just introduced to him via that yahoo group I occasionally mention on my blog, but there wasn't many pics of him. But thanks to you, I have more pics and a short vid!
    Thanks, Nick!

    Oh yeah, his name is Kobe in case ya wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrr - oh lawd!!
    My mind is going!
    It just might have been YOU that introduced him to me! lol
    My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey greg

    just emailed you - you're not going crazy at all - i think found kobe myself - but then i'm not absolutely sure

    mmm

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems quite mentally focused and I like the way he looks at his cock which I rarely see in photos. Usually guys are looking somewhere else or the camera.

    doug.....looking at my cock more often now....lol.

    los angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey doug

    yeah, u r right - he seems to connect with his dick and with us (the right order? LOL)

    so we've become SDGs (self dick gazers) - there are many worse things

    and it doesn't excluse us from being ODGs (other ...)

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kobe is quite the piece of beef.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey alan

    prime cut fillet perhaps?

    just need to be lightly 'pan fried' ... by me (or you)

    chat soon

    nick

    ReplyDelete