Saturday 17 October 2009

The Organ Between My Ears - ARCHIVE

I seem to be putting more and more images in some posts to do with sex so that, while of course more is always better, you can get a bit bogged down in the excessive volume of smut (... or not as the case may be!).

So I though I'd try a slightly different format - decanting off any excess into an Archive blog:



There'll be an active link at the end of Excessive Posts ... for The Unsatisfied.

So for my sizzling and potentially puter over-heating next post on super hottie Jay here ...


... there'll be an active link at the end (Archive Link - JAY) to conduct you to more kissing ...


... and rimming ...




... and fucking stuff ...




Hope everyone knows about Modzilla Download Helper - which lets you harvest all images in a post in one single fell swoop.

Just comment me if you don't and wanna.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick.
    I've got that Download Helper as well. I tried it on those pics and it SEEMED to work. However, when I tried to view the supposedly downloaded pics, I get a message saying that the pics are either broken or damaged. And - lol - the file size for each one of the pics is only 350 BYTES !!!

    So obviously that thing isn't working for me. Any ideas why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg

    god i hate it when technology doesn't fucking work!


    no idea why but i have some buddies who might know so i'll be back to you

    in the meantime, i could send whenever you want, bulk, by RAR folder - yeah?

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete