Saturday 12 December 2009

A Day and a Night in the Country


Well, I'm at it again, but (:<) not quite as successfully as I'd hoped.


At the end of last week, I spent a day and a night at a friend's week-ender - in the countryside about three hours out of Sydney.


After a good night's sleep and in an exceptionally optimistic mood, I headed into the sun-drenched garden, camera at the ready.


The shoot seemed to go well and I dashed back inside to my puter - to download the images ... and gloat. Suspect I had that particular smug look, just all over my face!


But I tell you, absolutely no gloating took place - at all at all.


Back outside to reprise.


No luck, again - :<.


I'd lost IT. Completely. And with no notion of how to get it back - :< :< :< !!!


I could have just ditched the entire 'collection' ...


... but I obviously didn't and so I'm officially ducking ... to avoid the volley of brick bats!

4 comments:

  1. You were probably just distracted by thoughts of pollination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick,

    Haven't a clue why you're complaining about losing "it," since from this angle the photos look marvelous. Glad you didn't ditch them.

    On the other hand, if you just want to officially duck...well, maybe it's because when you duck you're closer to the guy below, "Andrew."?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey alan

    sadly not a single pollen receptor in sight there :<

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey paul

    now, as you say, ducking for andrew is the real thing! and the flowers are just a filler between him and whatever i manage to cum up with today - LOL

    but looking over the images today i'm not so disheartened - and perhaps more delusional - another LOL!

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete