Sunday 27 December 2009

Phenix Dardin - A Good Start to the New Year


I guess after all the Xmas good cheer we've had with families and friends we really should get back to work - and the first order of business is .... Phenix Dardin.

Now most people, in my experience, don't look that raging hot in white but Phenix's here to break the rule - and looks so creamily erotic spread over white sheets that he seems ready to eat right off ...


Of course ...


... I'm now wondering (as you will be too I guess) ...


... just what part ...


... I'd wanna savour first ...


... though, come to think of it, I don't in fact seem to be having any difficulty deciding at all ...


How bout you?

Of course Phenix is impatient to get on with his first order of business for the New Year and, with a curious switch-a-roo of sheets, wastes no time in grabbing his Prince Albert pierced dick (a Xmas pressie?) and stroking it up nice and hard ...




Like the good employee he is, our bud periodically checks his work ...


... and looks to see if we approve ...



No argument from me! You?



And then, with our approval, he's back at it ...



... quality controling every now and then ...



... till he gets seriously into the straight ...


Now this may not be the hottest cumming in the history of the world ...





... but at least we get securely to the 'winning post'.

Job well done.

Perhaps Phenix might take this observation on advisement ... as one of his New Year's resolutions?

15 comments:

  1. He's cute enough but the Prince Albert is a major turn-off to me. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alan

    i'm not majorly into P A's but if pressed (in my dreams!) i suspect i'd find it my new thing with phenix

    take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. the prince albert in combination with the overdone and ugly circ kills the deal for me - sorry if that makes me shallow, but that's where I'm at these days - ink, metal, and circs are turnoff for me, and I hasten to add that I understand most of these guys are not responsible for their own circs - you guys out there who love it, have at it - - -
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems as though someone else complained about the prince albert when I featured Phenix! lol

    Never been fucked by a guy with a P.A., never mind a B.A (lol), so don't know how that feels. I imagine it adds an extra little something. Hell, the dude looks mighty fine anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jsstrand/jon

    the PA is not high on my wish list ... but this guy makes me think they can't be all bad - guess it's the bloke the thing is attached to that gets me going

    take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg

    i'm with you on the 'dude looks mighty fine' thing!

    what a P A among a couple of guys having a hot hot time in the sack - me and him i'm thinking!

    but as always i'd pass him on to you - or visa versa!

    take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anon

    actually he looks the type who'd accommodate ... by slipping it off if necessary ... ?

    take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. will someone please take this dudes razor away from him? everything else is aok. why do so many guys like chicken skin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey davos

    i find phenix hot even chicken skinned - and try to image how ragingly erotic he'd be not plucked!

    take care, nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why only start the new year with him...if he wants to, he can stay the whole year...I will even feed him and clothe him.
    love your blog
    saludos,
    raulito
    http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey raulito

    believe me he's only the beginning! LOL

    look forward to hearing from you again

    have a great new year

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Prince Albert's okay, but the shaved pits and trimmed pubes, and the shaved perineum are major turn-offs for me. From what I can see on my campus, and in the pool locker room, this idiotic shaving phase is gradually passing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey bay sailor boy

    glad to hear, from your observations, shaving's going out

    if you love it obviously it's different, but for me fur is hot

    and the gravel rash associated with shaving not a turn on at all at all

    was chatting with my guy this morning bout rings - and at times i love the look but it's when you're the sucking and it clanks against your teeth that's not so good

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLEASE!! Take that pig's nose ring off!

    ReplyDelete