Saturday 13 March 2010

More Naked Than Naked


You know how some guys have that rosy pink complexion that makes them seem more naked than naked.

Our friend David here has that naked squared quality ...


... that just doesn't happen with Latin guys when they get their gear off - there's still that olive 'clothing' thing going on.


Having said this, the next image tends to make you make you think of his nakedness in more venal and less high-faulting terms ...


... and in case you missed it ...


These next photos could get you rambling on about skin aesthetics and nudity again ...




But you'd get back to my kinda 'reality' pretty quickly again with these two ...



Aesthetics again ...



... slowly turns ...


... back to the real source of all potent and surging lust ...


... which at least for me is a hot thick long veiny dick ...

... big fleshy high-riding balls ...

... and a hole buried deep in firm luscious buns - to slowly slide your dick in!

How bout you?!

12 comments:

  1. "That rosy pink complexion that makes them seem more naked than naked." YES! I know exactly what you mean and have always been turned on by beautiful skin, even when the guy himself is less than stellar. Although this guy is just beautiful, his gorgeousness just willing me to kiss every inch of him softly and tenderly before mounting him on that ottoman! You've made my morning yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick,

    You've hit me twice in a row, now. First Mark then David. Maybe it's the Biblical names that make'em turn out so delicious? I need them both running naked in my garden, splashing in the pool, sprawled lasciviously on their towels...

    Thank you for your procuring & sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dave

    i find with a guy it's often a single feature that can make him dazzlingly attractive - and here the skin has it (not to mention a fairly decent dick!)

    when you said mounting him i immediately had in mind that species of frog where all the males mount one female!

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey paul

    so who's next! and who'll be judas! that could be a roaring post!

    i has a scenario pretty like yours in mind, garden and pool-wise!

    i had an indoor scenario as well, as you did as well i suspect

    good to hear

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. his BICEPS, get me Nick!..I 'll start there, thank you...but did he shave the hair in his arm pits?..I guess for PHOTOS??...I don't know why but I like that hair & it started when I was older, if it's too much you can trim but we all know you HAVE IT..show it baby!!..
    I like a tan line on a butt and a beautiful butt in a jockstrap is it for Tony!! ..that has never changed in my skanky brain :-P

    thanks Nick,
    TONY(NYC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning - in the words of Oliver Twist "More Please"

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey alan!

    so how much more do you want!

    just 'more' or 'MORE!'

    cya soon, nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey tony

    yep, biceps i could munch on .. as well as everything else

    look, there should be a fine for 'models' of whatever persuasion who shaved ... anywhere!

    and you're right, the tan line is an under-exploited erogenous zone!

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recognized that incredible hunk of a man right away, he's David Biondi, and I would LOVE to ravish every part of his beautiful body!

    Great post, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey greg

    yep, once seen never forgotten!

    and i'd be a fellow ravisher right along with you

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you were thinking I would share him?????? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey greg

    i KNEW you'd share him ... being my good internet buddy!

    LOL

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete