Thursday 1 July 2010

How Is Grainy But Long For You?


Need your feedback on this one, guys. I'm trying out longer videos (here, nearly twenty minutes) but the downside will be grainer quality.

Thought I'd check out this new concept using our resident super spunk (RSS) and his equally scorching hot bud.


Now, we all know our RSS gives damn good face ...


(... and butt ...)


... but his bud doesn't do too badly either ...



And in case you missed it ...



... and missed it ...


But enough of this - and down to real business ...


(A regressive slip - or three!)




Now I'm wondering if it's having had his dick up Danny's hole for so long ...





... that makes his bud cum and cum and cum ...











There's often a calm after a storm, and this gives both guys the opportunity of doing more great face work ...





So what do you think?



Or we could go for a mix of both ... some short and clear AND some long and grainy?

We're seriously dealing metaphors all through this post, yes!

Postscript

Cos people are saying some of the videos I'm uploading here are a bit grainy, I've uploaded 'Danny and Friend' to Hotfile:


If someone downloads it from there and have the time, I'd be really grateful if you could give me some feedback on the quality compared with my blog? Maybe Blogger uploads in low resolution. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment