Wednesday 28 July 2010

Rough and Sweaty Is Best?


I'm cumming round to liking my guys a bit more on the rough, gritty and sweaty side.

And Jason here seems to be dead on where I'm at at the moment - though of course I'm evolving and goodness knows where I'll end up - probably only turned on by guys pieced by meat hooks and hanging from the ceiling.

Anyway, back to our friend.

And that impressive bit of meat he likes to wave round so much ...







And if you ever get enough of the front end (as if) ...



... keeping in mind there's always the option of a reprise ..


Now, having got this hot hot post together, I came across a hot hot video of our guy here ...



... with two friends ...



... doing only what 'good friends' like to do in every combination they can ...












My guess is you'll be pretty badly wanting the Hotfile link by now, so without any more blah blah ...


... you'd better start downloading.

Enjoy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment