Thursday 1 July 2010

Promised ... But Never Delivered!






Remember how I posted on these two guys above - mega posted in fact! (LINK)

And how I left you in a kinda coitus interruptus situation ... fucking and cumming wise?! Well, obviously I'm cumming good now, with this post.

But first a quick reprise - with new images of course ...





(An aside - is that or is that not one very hot slab of meat?!)




Then, moving right along to the real highlights of this session, the guys start with some serious hide-the-sausage ...






... and continuing with not only one ....








... but two spank-the-monkeys - though this second and very superior effort is extended to a cum-and-eat scenario ...











... which is so fucking tasty that our Arab friend wants to kiss and sample his own jizz ...



... and more than once - must have been a delicious drop ...









So without more ado ...




Postscript

Not sure bout the quality of Blogger's uploads of my videos, so I'm uploading to Hotfile as well:


If you have time, can you tell me any quality differences between the Blogger and the Hotfile uploads?

No comments:

Post a Comment