Friday 28 January 2011

 Sometimes One Image IS Enough

Sometimes one image of a sizzling hot guy IS in fact enough ...


... especially when you only have one single image of him!

So ... help, guys - I'm desperate to build at least a modest collection – a name would be great … and a video of course would be icing on the cake!

POSTSCRIPT

Very happy to have a reason for a postscript to this post - thanks to Jack Scribe ... so the collection grows ...




Any other bequests would be gratefully accepted by The NOBME Foundation - a very fortuitous acronym for 'New Organ Between My Ears' don't you think, one unhappily I cannot claim to be my own but came from a kind and witty visitor here!

I'd like to mention that has a new series ('That's the Chicago Way') on Jack's blog - http://jackscribe.gayauthors.org/index.php - he writes internet novels with gay themes - check it out!
  
POSTSCRIPT POSTSCRIPT

Thought I'd give a preview of one of the NOBME Foundation's forth-coming charity events - the 'Chip n Justin' Gala ...











Not a black tie affair, I suspect.


Do you think you'll you be in attendance?

No comments:

Post a Comment