Sunday 12 November 2006

The Lips Have It

I wanna do a proper post on 'Lips' sometime but this photo meant I had to do a preview immediately - this guy's are so palpably 'there' that it's hard (ok, impossible) not to fantasize about the moment you would come into contact with them for the BIG mind-blowing pash.

I am just mesmerised by them. And can tell you exactly what they taste like. And their texture. And firmness. And can so easily imagine the sensation of running my tongue round the firmly-delineated shape of their outer edge. Wouldn't need to do any more. Well, not immediately! OK, IMMEDIATELY!!!

These amazing lips are in fact slightly asymmetrical - bigger on the (his) left. Which made me remember those photos of the faces of celebs where they take one side of the face and mirror-image it. The now perfect symmetry makes them look strange in a way that's hard to fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment