Monday 20 November 2006

Wilson Rebeiro - Prime Cut

Wilson Rebeiro is absolutely sizzling South American prime cut. The first photo is the one that put him firmly on my gaydar, super big time. No need to explain, Pauline!

These are just a bit too G Magazine-ish and glam, for me - they don't promise anything remotely resembling the hot gritty sessions YOU are into:


And these next ones ... well, you know. They're okay-ish, in an 'au naturelle' out-doorsy kind of way. What I mean is, for example, it looks as though the 'fluffer' has just stepped out-of-shot in the first one (alright, I'm bitter I wasn't the 'fluffer' - you got me!). Leaving Wilson with that 'I wish my now tingling dick was still down his hot wet vacuum pump of a throat' look on his face:


Some back views - for those who like that sort of thing - LIKE ME!!! Fuck, he has one hot arse. Just wanna get my face right in there, and some more. It's the bulls-eye balance of big sumptuous buns, deep crack and furriness. Poets composed sonnets (long ones!) to this kind of beauty:



A dressed face shot to finish - shows where my priorities are (sex pig!):

Though some of the pics are not exactly what you might want them to be, Wilson transcends the limitations of his photographers, don't you think?

10 comments:

  1. just HOW do they get these hot boys to get naked and hard for their cameras!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he joshua! fluffers, i'll bet, brenton - reckon it would be such a bad job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about his arse it is so inviting, and the buns are so beautifuly shaped and pert, if that is right word

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey juicer

    can just imagine wedging my face between between his furry buns - aaaahhhh!!!

    and sucking and prodding his hole with my tongue for hours!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely a looker - fantastic pics. I love the one with him laughing on the beach with the erect dick. Gorgeous face and gorgeous bod

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey anon

    yeah, it's the voluptuousness of his body/butt that gets me in

    must do another post

    best

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly voluptuous in the sense of arousing sexual desire; the middle arse pic particularly so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey anon

    yep, one of those butts to die for - or at least go down on your knees to get closer to - or if you in a 69 situation ... there are so many possibilities!

    it's the furriness as well as it's firm chunkiness - yum

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete