Friday 10 November 2006

William Levy - Model and Actor

William Levy is a beautiful fresh boy-next-door-zy kinda guy, with the most arresting large brown (?) eyes and a great smile. He's a model and actor ( soap opera "MI VIDA ERES TU" on Univision Tel) and about to have a spread in 'People En Espanol' - so he's probably Spanish. And (a first?) he's got a chatroom (as well as a message board) on his offical website - you post when you wanna chat, and well ... who knows ... I'll let you know what happens.




Some 'down-on-the-farm' shots:



William's equivalent of the 'little black dress' - but should it be worn with a string of (my) 'pearls'?!


The ubiquitious butt shot:

So what do you think guys? Remember, I saw him first ... but then again I'm a sharer!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I am a bit disappointed with the g-string shots. The other shots were classy. The g-string shots were kinda cheap. Sometimes, it is better to keep certain things a mystery. No, do not misunderstand me. I am not complaining that it is small or something. They just lack artistry really. But he is indeed gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - I wish I could have found others - all the shots were on his website - all from modeling jobs - the g-string ones were from those underwear ad magazines. I could never imagine I looked hot in that stuff. So the decision was, do I show his cock like this or not at all. And made a judgement that people would wanna see rather than not at all. I don't think he does nude stuff in any other way.

    ReplyDelete