Thursday 7 December 2006

How Many Evan's Are There?

Guys, can you help out in a dispute I've having about 'Evan', above. I've posted this photograph before, but cum across some more since, thanks to photographers Pat Lee and Adam Raphael:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]
No, it's not about who gets him first, in the extemely unlikely event that he knocks on the door asking directions ... to a bedroom!!!

It's this. I was happily putting this post together for you, when I was told these pics were not all of the same person!!! I baulked, re-adjusted my mind and ... as a final resort cleaned my reading glasses. And looked again ... and he looked ... and the discussion took off from there.

So, can you tell me what you think. How many guys are there and how do these photos then group themselves? I've numbered the pictures to make it easier.

The winner obviously gets a hot and steamy night with which ever Evan he chooses. But who decides the winner!

6 comments:

  1. I would say they are all the same guy apart from number 5 and possibly 6.
    6 is very close but doesn't look as bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 5 is not the same guy (different eyes) and 8 may be someone different, too. The rest all look the same to me.
    R. (heynewbie123@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number is not Evans

    ReplyDelete
  4. number 5 is definitely not the same guy! Not 100% convinced about Number 8, but it could well be an earlier photo of him, as it looks very much like him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy. Number 5.

    ReplyDelete