Thursday 28 June 2007

Duncan - The Blocky Guy

Duncan is a type of guy I don’t usually post. But when I think about it honestly, he’s a type I reckon has THE real erotic charge.

He’s not conventionally handsome or good-looking. But usually muscular. And stocky. And has big big sex potency. He probably drinks beer in a pub on a Saturday night. Essentially straight - Ok guys, I hear you – ‘politically incorrect!’ - but gimme a break. All this is the ‘blocky’ bit.

He’s got so much grunt even 100% tops wanna be fucked by him. The rougher the better. You know, tossed on the floor. Rolled over. Lubed up. And jackhammer rooted till YOU cum. Blocky guys don’t cum!

He may condescend to jerk himself off after.







But he'll mostly ignore you. Until you beg to be fucked again. In a whimpering an unmanly fashion that you never thought yourself capable of!


Now, if you're quick enough, you’ll glimpse his power-packed furry
muscle buns in those few seconds he’s not facing you! No soap in the shower routine for him.


So, guys, do you approve of this new (if momentary) blocky direction?

6 comments:

  1. The scenario might be plausible if the lad hadn't shaved himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I always appreciate blond fur...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nevertheless I reckon Blokey has an e in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I approve? Abso-bloody-lutely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I approve? Abso-bloody-lutly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Como disfrutaria con ese culo gordo, joven y tan fino,,,,ROCCO 6

    ReplyDelete