Saturday 2 June 2007

Simon Says 'Me Tangere

Simon Says ‘Me Tangere here - you know, the thing between my legs’:

‘And again, now it's hard and I'm feeling quite smug about the fact’:

‘And just one more tangere, now I've got my hands behind my back and not tangering myself at all':

'I lied ... I need one final tangere now I've got my hands on my hips'

‘Look, I begging you ... just one little quick itsy bitsy tangere for these now-so-little round things here ... under the big harder thing':

'Bet you can't resist one last tangere, now it's right in your face. Please! I won't ask for anything else ... ever ... promise':

So guys, did you do what Simon Said?

Well you shouldn’t’ve cos his name is really Aaron! And he didn’t want you to touch him in that coy and silly manner – he just wanted you to have rabid wild sex … all day … and half the night.

So you forfeited any chance with him by all that dumb touching stuff. He completely lost interest in you! And came over to have the hot torrid sex with me.

But I’ll tell you all about it … ... if you touch me here )( !!!

1 comment: