Sunday 9 December 2007

Kissing - An End in Itself?!

Some guys are so beautiful that you just wanna kiss and kiss and kiss them. I think it's something to do with the mouth and the lips - derr!

Ack. 'Stunning Sexy Guys' Blog





And then some days all you wanna do is just kiss and kiss and kiss - irrespective of the guy.

So, with kissing as the main shot here, I selected photos that were close-up and visceral. Hot pashing but not just as a preliminary to steamy fucking - 'upper persuasion for lower invasion'.






Opps, I wasn't really thinking of kissing in terms of those kind of lips. But then again ... .

So I wobbled off my topic! Complain to your local member of parliament!

5 comments:

  1. I so much would love to lock lips with that 2nd guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, i think he is the best too, greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the 2nd guy, but as warm up for the third guy...and i would have spent my load several times already by then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourth guy for me guys,so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey juicer

    yep, sizzling cute

    he did a DNA shoot a while back - great bod too!

    did you see it?

    ReplyDelete