Monday 3 December 2007

One Holy Grail - The Truly Great Snail Trail


The 'treasure trail' is often the first station of the cross. Well named as a promise of things to come, though not always realized.

Now, truly great trails are not that common - in my experience, they are few and far between. And when you find one, it's not necessarily accompanied by a truly great anything else.


But the truly great trail alone will get me into a total frenzy, whatever else is attached!



There is a variant - the truly great defuse trail.


And very very occasionally and if you are incredibly lucky, you'll find the holiest of grails - a truly great trail associated with a truly great bush.



Finally, there's that most elusive truly great trail of all ...


... the one attached to a truly hot blond bloke!

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I admire a nice thin treasure trail from time to time, but my holy grail is any bloke that has a nice body and a decent sized cock.
    BTW, I like that next to last guy the most. Sexy is his middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg. the bloke second to last is Mikal Janos - got lots of pics if u r interested. and yeah the holy grail is different for each of us - thank goodness - no fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested! lol

    Ya know, even though all of those guys are hotties, I'm kinda shocked I didn't mention anything about that 5th guy on your blog entry. I must be losing my marbles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah - he is totally hot! and sweet/cute. an unusual combination for me.

    ReplyDelete