Thursday 1 May 2008

Jonas - The Extravagance of Offering Two Kinds of Dessert


Now Jonas is absolutely the perfect host - offering his guests not one but two kinds of dessert to bring a fabulous meal to a wonderfully satisfying close.

First, he presents for your delight a moist, succulent and aromatic 'pudding'.



But (pun intended) if this is not exactly to your taste, then he tenders a firm pink glazed candy stick, filled with a delicious pungent sticky cream 'a la mode'.




Now which would you chose?

Or would you, like me, be a greedy little piglet and try to angle for both!

7 comments:

  1. Jon-ass indeed.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey leanstud, just got out of bed - it's breakfast time here - and the thought of that 'pudding' being on the 'menu' ... super yum! with that 'candy' chaser - sets me up real well for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick!
    I luv his pink chupa-chups!!

    1kiss on yrs!!

    gj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing - for me it was his incredibly sexy body. His cock is the normal type, and since I MAY be a bit of a size queen - ahem - it doesn't do much for me. But that body!! I think I'd shoot my load all over him even before I got to his "pudding" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. heu greg. maybe it's bigger in real life? or mirrors would help? whatever, that's one hull-of-a-butt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey GJ - that arse is something to get lost in - wedged in - for a very long time - so we might forget our friends and family .... take care. nick

    ReplyDelete