Thursday 15 January 2009

The Irresistible Blond Fox, Bira Vaz


Just woken up. And it's such a great sunny day! Not a cloud in the sky. Gentle warm breeze.

Reckon I'll just have a shower ...




... and take in the day for a bit - before heading off to work ...



... though maybe I could just have a quick wank before setting off ...


Okay, this is me at the office getting down to the job.

Fun kinda work I do, isn't it! Wearing a tool belt and mostly having to stare at my dick! And touch it from time to time.

I guess there are worse jobs - LOL!





Sometimes, for a bit of a change, I thrown in some squatting ...




Problem is when you've got a SUCH A FUCKING HOT DICK AS I'VE GOT squatting can so easily turn to jerking ...




Oh, the shame of having no self control!!!!


Reckon it'd be time for me to go home now and crash ...


Mmm, wonder if I'd sleep better if I ...


... maybe just a quickie ...


Nah, enough is enough - but I might just contemplate it a while!




Look guys, I've seen much worse dicks!!! Honestly.

Am I wrong here?

Or is it hard to summon up an opinion at this point in time?

Cos has ya brain totally switched off - all 'power' being drained by ya crotch!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Well presented Nick. Amazing how you turned 3 difference shoots into one cohesive story. Very impressive.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alan

    thanks - i think i was pretty much inspired by a very strong coffee!

    and of course by bira himself!

    i think as much as anything else it's his stocky furry legs that put me in the mood!

    enjoy the rest of the week-end!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I posted a lot of pics awhile ago , but still found some pics in your post that I didn't have. Course Alan was gracious enough to send some my way as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    i've done posts on bira myself in the past - this is a reprise

    have a TON of pic (100+) which i'd be happy to send you - just give me the word

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol no need, Nick.
    Alan sent me a ton of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this story/post and am continually "inspired" by your blog. I'd love to have your otehr pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jason_m

    thanks and 'inspiration' is the idea! LOL

    send your email addy and i'm happy to send a ton of bira

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg

    kewl

    enjoy!

    don't you reckon he has (in the third last pic here) a smile like Billy Idol - one lip up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey coola killer

    thanks - glad you liked the post

    take care

    nick from sydney!

    ReplyDelete