Monday 12 January 2009

News Flash! - Number One


Just posted one of my all-time favorite videos on 'Nick's Hottest Videos'. I'm just so good to you guys!

The quality is a bit grainy - but it's too damn scorching hot for me to handle most of the time - if you know what I mean!

It begins with a guy on a couch, reading.

Another guy comes in - it's going no where (much) with just one bloke - and he peels the reader's shorts off and begins some pretty erotic slow rimming. And fingering. Like a car crash, you can't look away! Then, hole prepared, some sizzling fucking - calm and gentle but real blokey - nothing wimpy here!

Don't need to tell you more - you just need to watch, have a shower and then post a comment for me/the rest of us!

6 comments:

  1. I usually get bored during clip that long but I was riveted. I don't know who that talented top was but the bottom guy was Jay Renfro from the Raw series of DVDs of which I have two both of which he is on as a power bottom. In Raw Adventure he gets double penetrated and that is hot.

    Thanks Nick.


    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alan

    i usually get bored too - i think it's that the guys here actually look as though they are into each other

    thanks for the info on Jay Renfro - i'm now off on a new search!

    though it's not that either of these guys is amazingly good-looking - it's the way they go at it - don't you think?

    which all makes me think i'd better take another look at that video ... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great number One Nick. This is the real thing, guys making love to each other, just like the old days :-) one in a a million. This should be shown in schools! And how the bottom guy grabs his balls in extacy and how the top guy massages the object of his loving penetration. Thanks for this discovery, hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anon

    yeah, it's sometimes hard to be precise about what it is bout a vid that makes it work - you just know it does

    i'll look about for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and, BTW, I think these guys are Czech. Like so many in the business lately. WTFK I am, too. Except I have chest hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as they say in parliament - 'i think the czechs have it'!!!

    and approve of your non-shaving stance!

    hot!

    ReplyDelete