Sunday 25 January 2009

Scorching Blazing Hot Andreas


Rarely come across someone who really blows my ... jocks off ... and then more!

Andreas is a super super cute Latino - with a beautiful face and a sweet smile ... and a trail just raging with promise...


And luscious furry legs ...


... a dense dark bush, a thick stocky dick and big balls ...




I'm ACTUALLY speechless NOW - like being confronted by the Shroud of Turin - just totally gob-smacked ... this is most definitely the Gateway to Paradise ...


... but there's more ...


... and more ...


... and even more - a big creamy bubble butt and a sumptiously hairy crack - I'm seriously dribbling at this point ... EEEEEEYOOOWZEER!!!!



Only thing Andreas hasn't got is blond hair! And do I give a fuck!

He starts off a bit intense in this video preview but then delivers ... the bacon, well, a hot load of cum at least!


Okay the next question's gotta be which detective agency will I use to track Andreas down!

Or, if you see him just roaming about wild, get the biggest butterfly net and ... you know the rest!

9 comments:

  1. One Who Lived To Regret It.25 January 2009 at 06:50

    Blazing hot maleness!I wanna bury my face RIGHT UP IN THERE!

    Very few guys have ever heard, or will ever hear me say "Do anything you want to me..."

    He could be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey josh

    i'm pretty with you on the 'i'll do ANYTHING you want' thing for andreas

    even some of those things that dare not say their names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey JB

    hoped andreas would catch your eye - given the title of your blog an' all!

    bout to re-post the preview video with a better copy

    and then i'll look at it ... and my day will be as wasted as yours!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. funnily enough i'm not a fun of this guy, nothing about him is sexy, weird looking cock is the cherry on the top. so guys you can have him all to yourself. Cos i would def say no thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anon

    thank goodness we all don't like the same guys - there'd be a constant battle over them if we did!

    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that hair, my God! He could have been included in your "L'apres midi d'un faune" post.....as the faun. You know, Nick, I luv 'em hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey ken

    and be in 'le soir, la nuit et le matin d'un faun' too!!!

    hairy like that turn my libido sky high - into the stratosphere

    cya round here

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cock.
    But as for that hairy ass.... where's my toothpick? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey greg

    your toothpick is there right in front of your eyes - in the form of dental floss - lots of it - you'll never run out!

    LOL for both of us

    ReplyDelete