Monday 9 February 2009

Another Child at Play (Alex, Michael, Kristoff or Alan) - Photographer and Date Unknown!


All those names! Let's settle on 'Alan' - for reasons that will become apparent later!

When I browse over this non-'Life'-magazine photographic 'archive', I can't help thinking of food - I guess it's the sumptuousness of the 'feast'.

And the following 'dish' is one you have in your mind, long after the meal is over.



I suspect this particular dish is the main course ...






... which comes with an optional garnishing, or not, as you like ...



And here's the entree (we've got the order wrong, but curiously it doesn't seem to matter - to me) ...



... or is it the dessert?

This last mouthful along with its (furry) condiments should be set (at least momentarily) as your desk top!


Actually, our thanks for this post are to another Alan - unless this is his day job and there is really only one Alan here!

I've had these photos for a long time - but not in his super fab big format.

18 comments:

  1. wow - that's pretty much the nicest dick I've ever seen! I think I'm in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this guy is amazing! I want to find out who he is (and stalk him).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Near perfect blond guy, and thankfully NOT hairy.
    Wow!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anon

    hey isn't he perfect!

    apparently he is a nightmare to work with and known in the business as 'mad mike' - so someone told me - but who knows - and thankfully they keep all this out of cyber space - so we can desire without distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a feast! Historical pictures and an awesome babe! Thanks Nick.
    Wit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey wit

    didn't marie antoinette say 'let them feast' (or something of the sort!)

    glad your digging in!

    take care nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. She said "let them eat cake".... in this case beefcake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is criminally gorgeous to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are NOT going to shoot my boyfriend!! How about we just share him between the two of us?

    I've had this guy parked on my ole hard drive for awhile. I'd gladly send you the pics if I knew ya needed them. Still doesn't hurt to view his beautiful body again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey greg

    how can he be your boyfriend - when he's my boyfriend?

    and has been (in my fantasy!) for ages ... well, from when i downoaded the first pic of him

    he holds up real well, even after rather a lot of viewings!

    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey anon

    my calculated 'misquote' has stimulated a much better one!

    great - love it!

    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey victor

    and some crimes are worth committing!


    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. With this post you've provided us a full meal.One of the best meals i've had recently! :P

    G.J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey GJ

    but like oliver twist 'please sir could i have some more?'

    how bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nick -

    Don't we both wish that these were self-portraits.

    As for everybody else - since his birthday is Sunday I think it's only right that Nick get's first dibs on whatever his name really is. How does the old joke go "I'm terrible at remembering names but I never forget a cock?"

    Happy birthday my super cyber friend.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey alan

    aren't they self-portraits! i'm shocked - NOT! LOL!

    thanks VERY much for remembering my birthday - and for the e-card (yum, blond too - appropriate!) - hard to express how touched i was

    so thanks S C F!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey jens do

    yep, very

    and sexy too

    take care

    nick

    ReplyDelete