Tuesday 24 October 2006

A Clear-Skinned Clear-Eyed Cutie

I'm still in a fairly romantic mood. And this didn't change a bit when I saw this seriously clear-skinned cutie on the Corbin Fisher site:

But he gets me itchy and distractedly hot too. It's the sweet but seductive cum-on smile. Maybe it's a little too confident, but can I blame him? Don't think so!

I just wanted to push him back on the bed, roll ontop, and hold him down, arms back above his head. And then, after a pause, I wrap my mouth round his lips and suck them. Then, licking around his teeth, I slid my tongue inside, and over his own hard pushing tongue.

Then the temperature sky-rockets. As his big fleshy hairless balls pump his cock up. He twists his nipples - you know how, when someone does this and you're real hot for them, you feel the sensation sharply in ya own pecs. And to nail you, he gets that hard 'fuck me' look in his eyes.

And he starts to jerk himself and ya heart starts to race and ya breathing's heavier:

And you go down and his musky-smelling dick drives you mad. It curve up, so when he rolls you over, he can just work it into ya hole, no hands. Small head so it easily goes in, but he then has to push harder as the shaft is much fatter:

He holds it up to try to get you to sit on it. Just as you plan to jump it!

He starts to groan, deep down, and you know it's cumming. He pumps out a few drops but it's not enough - you wanna a wet gusher. But you can forgive him!


But he makes up for this by going for ya load, woofing it down:



With a cummy 'yum!' to finish:


This young bloke is perfect!

1 comment: