Sunday 22 October 2006

Daniel Erthal and Vanilla Essence

I've been in a fairly raunchy mood of late, as you might guess from my last few posts. Then I came across blond Daniel Erthal:

And I started to go serious vanilla. A long romantic kissing session, to be specific. This teasing almost girly photo put me in that particular state of mind:

And this one kept me there:

Then I was real excited by him apparently (half?) refusing me something:

Then delighted again as he offered me the back of his neck for kissing - I smelt the sweet dampness under his hair:

In this soft romantic haze, his armpit was disturbing, almost indecent:

A close-up, as he says 'good-bye':

He's wondering whether to see me again. Open-mouthed and fingering his chin and lip - the semiotics of 'I might'.

5 comments:

  1. That armpit sends me to heaven! I'd love to get my mouth in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ian. i lied !!! - that pit looks soooooo tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he IS pretty adorable! i'll try to find a few more pics of him - he's is the 'can't get enough' category!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is total hot get more please

    ReplyDelete